Semper Eadem - Nemesis EU - Horde Italian Guild

APPLY Status, OPEN

« Older   Newer »
Lomion
view post Posted on 6/1/2009, 20:13

I reclutamenti per la sezione RAID sono APERTI per Shamani Resto (1-2), Paladin Holy (1), Priest Holy (1-2). Il gear medio richiesto per raidare è Ulduar 25 o equivalente (perlomeno full emblem of conquest e valor, senza roba blu). In ogni caso, se vi sentite dei player sopra la media e volete comunque provare, postate la vostra apply.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recruits for RAID section are OPEN for Resto Shamans (1-2), Holy Paladins (1), Holy Priests (1-2). Minimum gear required to raid is Ulduar 25 or equivalent (full emblem of conquest and valor, with no blue stuff). Anyway, if you think you are a superior player and wanna still try, post your application here.

Raid Time
We raid two days a week, Monday and Thursday, from 20:45 to 24:00. Invites start at 20:30. Sometimes we arrange an additional raid night, Wednesday or Sunday, which likely gives no dkp. We use Calendar for raid organization.

Requests
If you want to get invited to raids (Coliseum 25 in particular), you will need a few things. Concerning addons, you'll need Deadly Boss Mod or Bigwigs for boss encounters, and you are recommended to install Omen Threat Meter, Grid, and whatever useful addon for your class, like Pally Power, for example. Update them with Curse Client, makes it faster. Being flasked is highly recommended, i use to sell cheap flasks for raid mates. If its the first time you face a certain boss, you are supposed to already know tactics (wowiki is your friend) and to have watched that boss video, possibly from Tankspot (wowiki and youtube are your friends, again). Tacts will be rapidly explained before bosses. You will need TeamSpeak 2 (codes are in guild info), we use to explain things first in italian than in english. Even if you can just hear while saying nothing, it would be nice if you could speak too, communication would be faster.

Teamspeak 2 download (agree with the policy and continue the download)

CurseClient download (update and download manager for wow addons)

Guild Bank
Guild bank contains several types of items, from enchanting reagents to boe epics, from some spare glyphs to consumables. Feel free to deposit anything useful, including money, if you want to. Anyway, you can buy things from guild bank for their auction house price minus 30%. That money will go in gbank and will be used to buy stuff like Orbs, to say one. While raiding, all the green and blue items will be disenchanted and the reagents put in bank, as well as Orbs. Send me an ingame-email if you need something from the bank or contact me after a raid.

Loot Distribution
Our loot distribution system is based on Dkp (read the DKp topic in "Council" for more info). I may decide to cut your dkp if you:

- do not accept nor decline your calendar invite in useful time
- accept the invite and don't show up without a proper motivation
- show up and you are more than 15 minutes late without a proper motivation

If you accept and can't come because of something, or on the other hand you decline and find out that you can actually come, you are highly recommended to write a few lines on forum tag board, to warn your class leader or, better, to contact me by private message or ingame mail in useful time (if possible, the day before raid).

Trials and new raiders will soon find out that some people are already far away from them in terms of dkp; those people already gave a big contribute to the guild progress, earning their points and the right to get loots before others. Work hard and do your job and loot will come.

Just to avoid any misunderstanding, Shattered Fragments of Val'anyr will be assigned to those who already collected some of them (i have that priority at the moment).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Utilizzate questo modello per fare l'apply. Use this model for your application.

Char Name:
Class:
Mainspec / Offspec:
How much time have you been playing this character?
Other characters?

Previous guilds / servers:
Why did you leave them?

Link your Armory:
Professions (capped):
Why Semper Eadem?:

Comments:

Applications which do not follow this pattern won't be taken in consideration.

Edited by Nocta - 5/9/2009, 20:22

0 replies since 6/1/2009, 20:13   215 views